JOIN MAILING LIST
Meet the team
"You can achieve anything that
you put your mind to!"
● 4 gold medals from KL Marathon
● Podium at Gobi Desert 250km ultramarathon
● 2 x wins on KL Tower – I love this race!
● Coaching 1000+ Malaysian runners
Tough but fair! I like to get in the thick of it and encourage everybody as much as possible
"The grass is greener where you water it, so put in the effort to see the results!"
• Pacing many of my friends to new Personal Bests
• Running a 1 hour 32-minute half marathon
• Helping Malaysians get fitter and healthier through running
Fun and motivational but I make sure you hustle!
"The key to success is consistency"
• Silver medal in 10,000m National Championship 2018
• Seeing my students breaking their limit
Fun and focused!
"Work hard, have discipline, and never give up"
● Melaka Marathon sub 40-minute 10km PB
● Inspiring many friends to start their running journey
● 1st team placing 3 years concurrently in relay event
Determined and supportive to help
you achieve your goals
"Hard work beats talent!"
● Losing 17kg of weight
● Coaching over 500 Malaysian school children during the last 10 years
● Inspiring my friends to be healthier and fitter
Fun, passionate and structured
"Consistency is key!"
● Fittest man in Malaysia (CrossFit open 2018)
● Seeing my athletes satisfied to complete a tough session and helping them hit new best times in races
● Former French national sprint athlete
Patient and committed
"Do what you don’t want to do, so you can do what you love."
• Completing Titi 200km
• Getting under 10 hours for 100km
• Finishing Mesastila 100km–The only female finisher!
I love to encourage everybody
"Do the things you love with the best of your ability and intention"
● 2nd place 2019 SCKLM 42km veteran
● Built a team to win 2016 PAR Relay
● 1st place 2018 50km ultramarathon
● Various junior coaching successes with Under-9 group
No-nonsense, coaxing the runners
to maximise their potential
"Pursue happiness, no matter the obstacles and setbacks"
• Finishing my first 42km before age 40
• Training over 1000 runners at my Electro Muscle Stimulation (EMS) Personal Training studio
• Being a 21km and 42km pacer
Leading by example. If I do it, you can do it!
"Life is too short to give anything less than 100%. Do the hard things! "
• Being part of the KL running community and the opportunity to coach many local runners
• Podium finish for my 1st marathon in 2014
• Being trusted as a sponsored athlete by many brands
Loud, supportive and empathetic. I like to observe, build rapport and encourage
"Train hard, work hard, play hard. Be nice to all around you and the rest will take care of itself."
• Finishing my first ever marathon in 2010
• Finishing on the podium for 3 team Endurance events
• Shape Malaysia Fittest Man 2019
Loud, motivating and functional
"You can have it all, just not at once!"
● Participating in 2 Ironman 70.3 championships
● Completing my dream race - Tokyo Marathon
● Podium position in KLSCM 2018 & 2019
Creating a special group energy that motivates everybody to achieve their personal goals
"Life is about challenges; never give up!"
• Penang Ultra 50km Champion 2014
• Training over 100 runners with Asics Running Club
• 36-minute 10km Personal Best
I try to understand each person’s capabilities
"Health and fitness is a life-long journey, not a destination!"
• Losing 20kg of weight and maintaining it!
• Coaching over 100 adults and kids to achieve their fitness goals
• Achieving podium in various trail running events
Fun, but ‘no mercy’!
"We have a duty to achieve our own potential while helping others realise theirs"
• Running under 3 hours in a marathon
• Being credited with organizing some of the best trail events in Malaysia
• Pacing my running mentor to win the Singapore Marathon veteran category
Sharing knowledge, experience and having fun
© Fresh Events Asia Sdn. Bhd.
All rights reserved
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
CORPORATE FITNESS CLASSES
PRIVATE RUNNING LESSONS
GROUP RUNNING CLASSES
GROUP RUNNING CLASSES